YOUR ERP & CRM PARTNER!
Realizing ROI from ERP & CRM Adoption
LIONSHARE SOFTWARE, INC.
CODE OF ETHICS
Representatives of Lionshare Software, Inc. are committed to providing value in all of our interactions with our clients and to adhere to a stringent CODE OF ETHICS as outlined herein.
There can be no half measure of integrity in our obligations to our clients and peers. We are honest in all transactions: in time, money, and expenditures. We treat all client information with respect and the highest level of confidentiality.
We uphold the finest traditions of consulting with sound business principles to assist our clients in achieving the most successful business performance.
We work continually to advance our knowledge and abilities and willingly share with our clients the lessons of our experience.
We do not permit ourselves to be compromised by conflicts of interest with our clients.
We undertake consulting assignments only if qualified and after full disclosure to clients of our pertinent qualifications.
We appraise the work of fellow professionals with respect for differences in approach and with honesty in informing clients of both strengths and weaknesses in these approaches when our opinion is solicited.
Consultants shall maintain high standards of diligence, creativity, and productivity, and shall:
1. Accept responsibility for their actions;
2. Be honest and realistic in stating claims or estimates from available data;
3. Undertake and accept responsibility for tasks only when qualified and after full disclosure of pertinent qualifications;
4. Maintain professional skills at the state-of-the-art level, and recognize the importance of continuing education in their work;
Consultants shall, in their work:
1. Treat all clients, colleagues and co-workers fairly, regardless of race, religion, gender, age, or national origin;
2. Seek, accept, and offer honest criticism of work, and properly credit the contributions of others;
3. Support and participate in the activities of our professional societies;
Consultants shall, in their relations with clients:
1. Act as faithful agents or trustees in professional and business matters, provided such actions conform with other parts of this Code;
2. Maintain confidentiality regarding a client's business affairs or technical processes;
3. Neither give nor accept, directly or indirectly, any gift, payment or service of more than nominal value to or from those having business relationships with their clients;
4. Assist and advise their clients in anticipating the possible consequences, direct and indirect, immediate or remote, of the projects, work, or plans of which they have knowledge.